Friday, March 26, 2010

Munch before Miles

Well, I did it. I got up early, drank some H2O and headed to the gym, ready to work! About 20 minutes in, I started feeling sickly. I put down the weights and headed for the locker room. Oh dear me...I've had this feeling before, it started spreading-felt nauseous, then light headed, then-uh oh, seeing spots. All I could think was "please don't pass out!" After sitting, hunkered over for what seemed like forever, it finally passed. Needless to say, that ended my short-lived weight lifting session. I headed home for some much needed breakfast of a soft boiled egg and dry whole wheat toast-yay me! I even headed out for an hour run a little after breakfast digested, and signed up for a 5K with my friend, Jewell tomorrow. It feels like a great beginning. Lunch was a delicious smoothy and celery with veggie dip (http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=3160 super easy and healthy recipe from Rachael Ray). Excited that my friend Jessi and my parents are coming to visit for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment