Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Expense of Weight

Why is it so difficult to get out the door? I just have to do it. I will do it. It's all about making good decisions. Today I'm going to choose to run and to eat well. I am going to make every choice based on where I want to be at the end of the week, end of the month, end of this year. I'd like to start weight watchers again, but my friend Vallie borrowed the resources and now she can't find it. Of course, I may have it somewhere in storage also, so I can't get too upset. And it's so expensive to join now, and you have to keep paying into it. It's $65 for just three months online. Oh, losing weight is expensive.

1 comment:

  1. It is, isn't it?!? Ugh, I'm SO full right now and only made it to the gym once last week. I'm crazy busy this week and feeling stressed about all my projects that I just keep putting off. Ugh, back on the wagon tomorrow! Have to be producrive and going to the gym! Good luck with your phone interviews and travel safe this week! Sending you lots of loves & hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete