Monday, April 5, 2010

K is for Kristen

I forgot to comment about the 5K I ran with my friend, Jewell! We ran the whole thing in 33 min. It felt awesome, a huge accomplishment. Next up, 10K. Currently, I'm on Week 2 Day 3 of my Bridge to 10K application, and it's going great. Except, I woke up with a crappy cold the last couple days, so I don't think it would be a great idea to run for 45 min. I've been walking the last two days, and going on a walk this evening with my friend, Jill in Plentywood. I love these beautiful spring days and it feels so good to get outdoors. I hope this cold doesn't set me back, because I feel like I've been on a good roll lately. Did I mention I also have 4 interviews in the next couple weeks? I'm excited-my number one pick is for St. Luke's hospital in Boise, ID on the oncology department. I'm doing that interview in a half hour over the phone. Not that I'll probably be able to pick and choose-I hope I at least get one offer out of these. Pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the progress. Looks like weather will be nice when your here. Mid 60s and sunny. I know a puppy that will love to run (or bike) with you :)

    ReplyDelete